Sunday 22 February 2009

Sir Walter St John's Grammar School for boys, founded 1700

For the education of 20 poor boys in Battersea parish by the Lord of the Manor.

I ran across a website today and this post is for something I said I would put up for those in the photo below. Nothing more to say except, left to right: '?' Smallwood(?),David Gilford, Rob Ryan(?), Kevin Carson, (kneeling) Alan Roberts(?), on the cross channel ferry on a school trip for a week in Paris. I'm behind the camera. Convenient, no? We're 11 years old!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are still alive ans still sketching.
    Cheers
    Bob Tillyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name I remember. The context? Economics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What year would this have been, please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone please still have contact with David Gilford?

    ReplyDelete