Wednesday 16 July 2008

More anger and then some

I can't believe I've done what I've done. It's this blog, it's making me like you! And the egg definitely moved twice yesterday and again this morning. Please not now.........

I got Cozy his second flare yesterday. Of course I should have realised what he would do. It's obvious. So, so very obvious. He asked for another piece of string! I don't know if you've ever seen an angry penguin, if you have, this was worse. I couldn't move for fear I might lose the egg and all I could do was scream, louder and louder, leaning forward so he'd get the full blast of it. All he could say was, "I only asked." I don't know why, but at that point I lost it completely. I turned into one of you! I poked him hard with my beak at least five times. His throat, his breast. As he looked down, you could just see the first glimpse of trickling blood. He turned and started to walk away. I tried to apologise but he just ignored me. I wanted to go after him but I couldn't.....the egg.

I haven't seen sight nor sound of him since. Stingo, who kindly offered to sit the egg for 15 minutes while I type this, in between telling me what an idiot I am, says, "Cozy's not interested in talking to you, ever! He says f**k the string! "

Why? Why would I do that? I said I'd do anything to see what he'd got planned. Why? Is trying to explain what it's like down here to you making me like you? We, the males that is, are not aggressive at this time, it just doesn't pay. So why?

I will get the string. He won't take it but I'll get it all the same.

I need to get back to the egg.

Please hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment